The Marketing Solutions for Your Business Development
Look to none other than Coated Film Consultants LLC for your marketing consultation needs. When it comes to looking for a material and services provider for your company, we can help you, too.
New Application, Product, and Market Research and Analysis
Data-backed decisions must be made when considering business potentials, whether it is to enter new applications or develop products.
- “Find Us” and New Application (for an existing product or a new product for a new or existing application or market)
- Revenue, Profit, and Market Share Potential (global and/or domestic)
- Value Chain and Pricing (Where does your company fit on the supply and pricing spectrum?)
- Segmentation (Considering the total available market (TAM), what segments are best served?)
- SWOT Analysis (How does your company match up with the opportunity?)
- Value Added (What are the unmet needs? What are your company’s competitive advantages? How do you capture the highest price?)
- Primary (Custom) and Secondary Market Research (web-based)
Marketing’s 4P’s and Development
What is the best way to reach the desired market?
- Product – What is the design input needed most? How do you leverage a company’s technology strengths?
- Place – Where are you supposed to sell? (direct to OEM’s, converters, supply chain partners, direct sales vs distributors/dealers)
- Price – How do you capture the highest value for your product? (market-based pricing vs cost-plus pricing.
- Promotion – Should you use social media vs traditional marketing, word-of-mouth, trade shows and conferences, PR, virtual events webinars, website freshness/user-friendliness?
- Ansoff Matrix – What is the current vs optimal mix? (consider new/existing products and customers)
Material Provider Sourcing
- Pressure Sensitive
- Thermally Activated
- Hot Melts
- Base Substrates
- Films (All Types)
- Coatings and Coated Films
- Silicone Release
- Hard Coats
- Printable Top Coats
- Prime Coats
- Conductive (ITO, Others)
- Protective Films
- Barrier (Low MVTR)
- Specialty Tapes and Films
Service Provider Sourcing
- Toll/Custom Coating and Laminating
- Thermal Evaporation
- Specialty Coaters and Laminators
- Clean Room
- Wide Web
- Thin/Thick Materials
- Printing (Gravure, Flexo, Screen)
- Converting (Die-Cutting, Laminating)
- Capital Equipment Recommendations (*)
- Process and Production Flow Consulting (*)
- Product Development Assistance (*)
(*) Coated Film Consultants LLC’s offerings include leveraging a broad, global network of industry colleagues and organizations currently or formerly involved with all the converted, coated, and laminated materials and services listed.
Let Us Know What You Need
For the specific details of our services, feel free to reach out to us. We have staff waiting to answer your calls now.